Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 7: Revamp your shoes



I started these when it was too cold to spray paint outside, after seeing the movie TRON, I was adamant in making an inspired pair, so I found these classy $5 heels at Goodwill and went ape with the painters tape and a can of robin's egg blue spray paint. I recommend using black shoes because when you make a mistake you can cover it up with black Sharpie. The taping took over an hour, the actual painting was rather quick but it took about three light layers; the hardest part was matching the lines on the shoes. So my assignment to you is revamp a pair of shoes that are just sitting in the back of your closet, make them so you want to wear them again! And then send me a pic :) (Bonus points for those of you who make movie-themed shoes). And if you are stumped send me a pic of your neglected kicks and I will gladly give you some pointers.

No comments:

Post a Comment